Friday 26 July 2013

very pretty stuff

I bought some wall paper - no - no - listen - you are going to LOVE this pattern


Just how wonderful is this - and dead cheap!!! - On line from Homebase - £12.50 a roll!!! - they delivered to theie shop and I collected if all for free too.

It's going to be a big project this one.  Although I only need 2 rolls - it's for the long wall in my kitchen that is a bit of a mess.  There are a couple of switches that are not connected to anything - and a grotty old row of tiles that has to come off.  I want to refinish the whole wall - paint it in the same coral that I used for the front porch - and put a couple of strips of wallpaper in the middle where my little breakfast table is.

Not for a bit yet though - I must get all my other projects up to date first ;-)

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment