Wednesday 24 July 2013

new project

I am trying to research the official coat of arms for Kendal - I thought I could get some fridge magnet and key rings - perhaps tea towels made up with the goat's artwork based on the coat of arms, a sheep dog and a sheep or two.

I had the idea that it would be easy to find the original approved image that we could refer to - well everything is on line isn't is.  Failing miserably here!  I have found a really horrid 'modern' take of it (sorry town hall - but it is really horrid) - and  a carved shield - which is very pretty - but no use for colour reference.

BUT I DID FIND A REALLY CURE PONY SWIMMING - no idea why that comes up in a search for Kendal coat of Arms - but there you go.




Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment