Tuesday 30 July 2013

Art show

We had a super day at Art-on-the-Prom - Grange-over-sands on Sunday.  We were so lucky with the weather - there were a couple of very close calls in the morning when the rain tried to spot down - but luckily it all passed over - and after lunch the skies cleared - and it was a wonderful afternoon.  

It's amazing the difference a bit of sun makes ;-) .  there were loads of people about browsing all the stalls and buying!!!! - which is what we like best. 

Met up with several friends that had missed the past month - and found a couple of new guys that had said they were going to come and finally made it - check out Angry Dog Boutique - handmade dog coats - but very different from our Izzy's jumpers - - and met a fantastic lady that makes handbags and purses.  She has a stall next to my son in the indoor market at the Westmoreland Shopping Centre - just on a Wednesday - I have seen her work a couple of times - and I just have to give in - I have to have one - I love them - and I NEVER buy stuff for myself!!!!

 I have to admit that Sunday was the best day of the week, last week in takings - it was so quiet in the town.  It's a cold hard fact these days - that I have to pay the rent!

oooh dear - despite the lovely days I have at Grange - I am not sure if I can keep it up.  I do find there is a huge physical price to pay - and even though this time it was warm and sunny - it is still taking it's toll on my health.  Monday was a total write off - and my pain levels are still off through the roof.  I have started back on the Guaifenesin after a break to take the herbal route for my 'night sweats' (which was a huge success) - but it does mean that I have to get used to it again - so I know I will be extra fragile this week.  normally I renew my next years subs for Grange as soon as the year finishes - this year I am not going to renew this year - I am going to wait until next March and see how all things are going in the shop.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment