Saturday 18 May 2013

Trying to think it's summer!

Jeepers - the weather out there is like mid March - had to hunt out a thick, long sleeve top this morning to keep warm.  It's the Low Wood Hotel - No Wood Cardboard boat race today - the poor old boats will have dissolved before they even get into the water.

We are trying to remain positive in the shop.  I have been to the market to get my veggies and I am spending the morning making paper flowers.


After lunch I had better see if I can clear out my back room a bit.  It's a bit over crowded at the moment and if the roof leaks again I am going to loose all my kiddies craft sets that I got in for the 'summer'.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment