Friday 4 January 2013

Friday

Something a bit different for you today.

I have been asked by a gentleman who dropped in if anyone could use a knitting machine.  His mum has just died and she has left several knitting machine and sewing machines and he does not know what to do with them.

I know nothing about knitting machines and I have 2 sewing machines - and I know how we crafters love to acquire other peoples stash so I though I would ask around.   He just wants to find them a good home where they will be used again.

If you are interested email me with your email and phone number and I will pass on your details to him.  We are in Kendal don't forget so you will need to be able to come and get them.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment