Thursday 8 November 2012

Do You Stack Up? Challenge blog - #97 - Leaves



* $12 Gift Certificate


*Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Images


* Winner's Choice of 5 Digital Images



You know how much I just love anything 'tree-ish'.  I just love the shapes that people come up with as a tree.  This little darling Bonsi is from Hope Jacare - and this is me 'trying' to do 'simple'.  I left the image plain with just a bit of sponging to look like soft fluffy blossom - and I added a flower shape gem to each group (they are nail gems - nice and flat).  The background paper is  hand made one with a pale lilac flower pattern embossed into an antique gold - looks sumptuous   There is a bit of pink mesh across the other backing paper  - just for a bit of interest and something different.  I did add a few gems at the side - then I prized the gem box out of my sticky little mits and sat on my hands so that I could not add anything else!


Hope you like my 'simple'
.

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love the little poofs of color in the tree top. Pretty sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment