Tuesday 30 October 2012

Shop Talk

You are going to have to bear with me - tha 'darling' internet providers have cut off my phone line - long story.

I have registered with a new provider - but of course that takes time - and it will be a good week/10 days before I am properly up and running again.

At the moment I am using my laptop with the dongle to pick up emails and keep the shop site running so it won't effect the sales side too much.  You may find that it takes me a day longer to get parcels out -  the dongle is S-O-O-O-O-O  S-L-O-O-O-O-O-W  if you order late in the afternoon I may not be able to get the email until the next morning.  Also I can't update the physical shop stock as much as I would like.

Don't worry - it will all iron out in the long run - I just worry too much!


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment