Friday 7 September 2012

SOOO BUSY

Hi all - so sorry my posting has been a bit patchy - I am just soooo busy.  I have put my little net book into the repair shop to have a new screen put in so I can't work in the evenings.  I am really tired from the past couple of weeks work load - and there is so much in the pipeline for the next couple of months I am frantically flapping away to keep up!

I had to replace a display stand after our little flood last week so I picked up a tall metal one 


Dead chuffed with it - it fits in perfectly - and the goat made a shelf to go on the bottom of the stand for the trays I keep the card blanks in - with that and the stuff on the floor - not an inch wasted ;-)

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment