Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday

It's been such a different feel in the town this week with all the kids going back to school.  The streets are full at 8am with them all setting out to walk to school - skateboards and scooters are everywhere - I am not used to all that!!!!!

What I SHOULD be doing is working on 100 white favor boxes - what I AM doing is editing a knitting pattern with a friend who is 300 miles away - good old internet ;-)

I am working on a new idea of  little knitting kits - the first being Christmas stockings and mittens - just you wait.

We have also had the electrician in yesterday to put the strip spots in the front window - huge difference looks great.


Right - off the walk home now - the goat is away for the weekend at a wedding

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment