Saturday 12 May 2012

Shop

Wow -wow - WOW - first full week of trading in a 'real' shop.

I guess I had not really taken in just what an impact it was going to have on my personal life - I have been totally over whelmed by people just 'dropping by' to see what it was all about.  We have opened fairly low key - those of you who really know me understand just how poorly I have been and how gently I have to take things until I get my strength back - so we have not had a 'bells and whistles' launch.

Anyway - this week I got my paper stacks sorted. 1 stack of 12" and 2 stacks of A4 (need more trays of A4 though for all the parchmarque)

AND

The old Goat was here sketching today - because - - -

The sign had arrived - how cool is that sign!!!
That is exactly what the old goat drew made up on some sort of fibre board and it's our sign.

We have not made  huge opening fuss yet - I have to look after my health and be sooo careful - but we have had several customers and loads of interest from people - crafters who know their way about - totally new starters - artists wanting to hire the window - business contacts who had not really realised just what we do.

I don't think it had really sunk in that this venture would fill a gap in the town and be really welcomed - feeling the love guys

Yours
kitten xx

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck, Pandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am sending you a lot of prayers and best wishes. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good luck with your new venture, you must be thrilled! What sort of shop is it, crafting or an artist's shop? It looks like it's in a lovely cobbled lane, wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit of a mixture - my own work - and hubby's - plus a few local artists come and share space - plus a few paper crafting bits and bobs

      Delete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment