Sunday 13 May 2012

I am at home - having a very chilled relaxing day today after all the business of yesterday.

I am trying to be very careful with myself - and the old goat keeps telling me off every time I go and do anything.  I have nearly cleared out the old office - I am going to turn it in to a quiet reading area for when I am on my rest days.  I still have the bench built in - so I will still be colouring ink tense cards for the Pencil Museum ;-)

I have catching on with the net stuff - playing my game on face book - spending money at the wholesalers (that is soooo much fun!)  - doing my commenting on the DYSU Challenge blog

I have just picked up this weeks freebie from Bugaboo - really super image for summer (or zodiac card - must get full use of everything!)

Got a pan of Pork and ratatouille on the go - with new potatoes

And that's my day - early night and shopping in the morning

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment