Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shop talk

This weeek  My big aim is to get all the Zutter Bind-It-All stock sorted.

As you may know I am now an agent for these - mainly because I use it al so much and really love it.  I have had huge problems getting the larger sizes of wires for months now so the only way round it was to go it alone.

It is fairly complicated (for me) to get all the stock sorted out.  I like to sell the wires as singles - who wants a box of 6 of a colour?  Only me!

So stay tuned for all the different board sizes being listed on the site - and more stock will be added to the wires as I unpack and re-count them.



It's all in the Bind-It-All section of the shop


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment