Welcome back to DYSU for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the Use a Flower challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to Create A Landscape!
So, get your thinking caps on, and lets see your interpretation of landscapes!
We have 3 wonderful sponsors this week:
Copic Marker Scrapbooking
* 6 copic ciao marker (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
Pink Cat Studio
* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis
The Ribbon Reel
* £10 Gift Voucher
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
This is a scene of theirs with several hot air balloons and some country side. Just to show you how you can pick and choose - I have printed the scene twice (different sizes) and cut our just the balloons. They are raised on foam pads over a cloud pattern paper - and I cut the greeting to look like a cloud.