Thursday 10 May 2012

Shelly's images - Carousel - Let's be happy

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE

this week we are being happy with this wonderful merry-go-round horse.  I can remember when these were still very much part of the fair and circus - now they are really rare and a bit of an attraction in them selves.

So what makes me happy? - inks - my cuttlebug - Copics - bright colours - coming up with a new idea.
I think I have broken my tagger though :-(

The plunger won't push through the plastic bit anymore - it's fine when it's empty - just the plastic the keeps getting stuck.  That's why I am not a gadget fan


Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Pandy. And I love the sentiment. Sorry that your tagger is broken though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment