Thursday 10 May 2012

DYSU Challenge #71 - Use a flower

What do we all love?

Flowers - that's what!


Welcome back for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the Circles challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to USE A FLOWER!

We have 3 amazing sponsors this week:

Inspired Stamps - $15 Store Credit
 

 
Digi Darla - Winners Choice of 5 Digis
 
The Greeting Farm - Winners Choice of 1 Clear Stamp Set


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
I loved this image - Gardening Grace from Digi Darla - I think it could be used for so many occasions with so many colour options.  I started with the paper that I wanted to use - that made me go for the purple theme.  The mat is one of the new pearl colours - Dark Purple - all I did was add sets of 3 dots using my white gel pen - looks so neat

Yours
kitten xx

5 comments:

  1. So pretty - love that colour combo.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a darling image. Love your dotted paper, that was a cool idea! Lovely sentiment and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandy, this is a very lovely card. I love your calligraphy, you save a lot on stamps and can write any message. I wish I could know how to write like that. I adore the way you painted that little girl, so sweet. Receive a lot of hugs from my part, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandy - very lovely! what a sweet lil image - cool mosaic idea with the pp!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment