So, take some inspiration from our talented team, colours, sketch, themes, style, however your inspiration takes you! Of course, if you take inspiration from us, we love to hear from you, so make sure to stop by your D.T. inspiration this week and leave her some love :-)
We have three amazing sponsors this week:
Little Darlings - $10 Gift Certificate
A Day for Daisies - $16 gift certificate
The Paper Shelter - $20 Gift Certificate
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
This week you will have to bear with me - I have set this all up to run - while we are opening the shop. Sooo exciting - and of course - photos will follow when we get all the systems up and running.
My image is from The Paper Shelter - Executive Woman. Love it for a modern new job card. I am really pleased at how this turned out.
The inspiration I want to pass on to you - is layers of paper. Rummage through the old scraps and find loads of bits that go together - make a card WITHOUT cutting into a new piece of paper. The papers are all odd ments - they are even matted onto matching oddments - love it!