Saturday 4 February 2012

Inking

I have been trying to get the whole month's work done and all the listing scheduled ready to go.  I need to be ahead just in case our big plan comes off (can't tell you yet!) - but I can feel myself getting into a bit of a rut.  I am going to chill a bit and buy some stock - and do a few other bits and bobs.

So in that vein - something different.

The background paper is from a set that the old goat brought bacjk from the USA a few years ago - and I loved the detail in the corner.  The lady is embossed from the Cuttlebug Oriental set - then cut close round the edge and inked with 3 different purple/pink Distress inks - and raised up so you get shadows all round.  The cardstock is a purple with a subtle gold sheen.

I think I might just leave it plain so as not to detract from the delicate inking


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment