Friday 3 February 2012

Shelly's Images - All tied up - to do

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE



This week we are getting all lovie!! - except me - who never does what she is told with digis (he he he)

This layout is a sheer accident - I grabbed an A4 sheet - scored it and - disaster!!  I must of cut a strip off the edn to use for something else.

Hay - Hoe - a new card fold was invented!!

Not going to waste it - so the design is on 2 levals.  The key on the ribbon and brad part are on the underneath section - and the heart and message are on the upper section - neat eah?

The heart is inked and shaped to give it a lovely 'bump' - and the lock is cut out and raised too.

Love my accident

Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment