Friday 24 February 2012

Shelly's images - The Good Ole Days - Triple it up

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE
Brand new idea from Shelly this week.  The truck is available wit or with out people in it - I chose to use the empty one





I have to hold my hands up here - trucks like htis are not part of the UK life style.  We live in the heart of the Lake District and all the farmers drive jeeps or 4x4 - so I did struggle for a theme - until I remembered a wonderful reproduction map that I had already stared to cut up.  The 3 stripes are actually a bark pattern paper - but I tell myself that they look like a rockscape.


Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment