Friday 20 January 2012

Shelly's Images - Designer's Choice

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE
Hay - we free range of the shop to pick what ever we like this week - talk about a kid in a candy shop!!!

In the end I settled for this wonderful little boy star fishing


There is loads of occasions that you could use this - and you know me - always an extra one for the boys.

This time I made a picture - A4 in size.  I made the digi bigger - and changed the colour to a light blue.  The original idea was to scribe over the printed image, but when I was playing with spacing it fitted really well into the curve if the moon.  I left the image totally plain and added a few silver stars round the fishing pole - then stamped a silver swirl at the bottom and added a couple of cut and embossed stars.




Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment