Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!
This week we want to see PATTERNS!!
Whether you use patterned design paper or create your own,
we want to see your colourful creations.
This week sponsors:
|My Little Shoebox Surprise Goodie Bag|
|Copic Marker Scrapbooking 6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America) |
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
We hope you play along
and share your precious creations with us!!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
I bet You would never think of Copic Marker's site to get digis! - I have had several from them during my time on DYSU and they are just super. Really good quality and very colour-able - I guess being 'Copic' friendly they understand about colouring.
- my wowl-ie
- wooo says that you have to use an image as a wooole item!!! (sorry - drifting again ;-) )
The moon is part of the digi - but I cut it out and added it separately. the flowers are punched to match -
- Copic colouring - with the cute-ist owl pattern scrapbook paper that has been sitting in my off ice for at least 3 years just waiting for this image