Friday 11 November 2011

Shelly's Images - Holly - show us your insides!

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE


Call me old fashioned - I do like traditional images for Christmas and this holly is perfect,  It is a new image in the shop now




I copied the image - made it a bit smaller and then flipped it so that I had a hanging sprig - don't you just love digis?
Than I put it on the inside of a gate fold card.  The backing paper has been knocking about my office for about 5 years - from the time when there was a craze for natural images on scrapbook paper.  See - never throw anything away

The front of the card is left very simple so you get a surprise when you open it


Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx








Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment