Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday

Running way behind and have not got much gone.  My printer was really playying me up this morning - it kept jamming - then it sulked and I had to completly re-boot and re-start - then it would still only print half the image before jamming again grrrrrrrrr
I have made some Christmas gift boxes that needed NO images printing!
This is a super box technique, really strong and useful - half origami - half paper crafting - you do make 4 cuts - but it's mostly folding.  No measuring - just start with a square - my idea of how to work!
Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Pandy, these boxes are FABULOUS and I really LOVE those die-cut pointsettias, just GORGEOUS!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment