This week's Sponsors:
$16 gift certificate
$15 Gift Certificate
Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis
Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
"Helloww! I am E.T. of VIBGYOR Krafts from Karachi, Pakistan. It's not because I am tall, lanky and green that I am called E.T., they are my initials :o) All the guys used to call me that in school because it was SO cool to have initials "ET", well it just kinda stuck and now it's like a 'real' name! Anyway, I am so honoured and thankful to the DT for choosing me as a guest designer. I was told that the challenge this week would be "to use your scraps", I was kinda happy about it. Here in Karachi we have ZERO craft supplies so I treasure every bit of RAK I get, yes... I save every bit of scrap left from designer papers... even the free digi papers that I print out. You wont believe it but I even save my bad Silhouette cuts and I DO use them in my creations... no one can tell they aren't cut well after I am done working on them! All my creations that you are seeing today are made up of scraps left from various digi papers and CS. Hope you like my work and I'd love it if you stop by "my place" < vibgyorkrafts.blogspot.com> to leave a lil love."
Now get inspired by our Design Team!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
For the background
Take some patternen paper - one print or several
Tear it up into rough scraps and ink all the edges - the rougher the betterYours