Friday 21 October 2011

Digi - new idea

Digis are soooo cool - you just have to trust me on this one!!

Think of them more as 'tools' to use where you need them!!!

The mums on the estate have always got together and done the 'trick or treat' run in batches.  this year they have gone down the 'who wants to join in' route and are really organised.

So now we have these signs (all laminated and stuck in garden canes) in all our garden so the kiddies know where to knock to get sweeties.  Owwww that's so cute (my son is way too big to play now) - so chuffed the little kiddies still want to play here.

All you do is put the image into your word processing/DTP/ typw programe and add the text you want.  I use Word or Publisher.  The sign is laminated and taped onto a garden cane
I have used Erica's Halloween images - HERE
AND the new Christmas Sox are HERE - love Portia!!!!

AND the $1 digi from Stretch N Bubbles this week is one of my fave monsters
- just check out what Marcy dit with it - - - love this!!

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment