Saturday 24 September 2011

New project

So I SHOULD be sorting out all the posts and work schedule for next week - what I AM doing is playing with the latest idea from Mel stampz.  She has such wonderful projects - and so detailed.  I so admire people who get their news leter out every week and have amazing photos to follow.  I am hopless - I always forget - I take rubbish photos - I struggle with the technology now - it's a challenge to add a project to my website occasionly

I love this!!! - I didn't have any of the things she used - so I just used what I had

I used Cuttlebug embossing folder 'Swirls' for the background and 'Forest Branches' for the fence - background inked the 'swirls' - and wiped 2 brown ink pads across the top of the 'branches' .  The moon is holographic embossing powder on pearl card - the cat is a shape I drew and cut from velvet paper.  The 'BOO' is a stamped and embossed (with Black sparkle) bunting set I have, the letters are inked with silver metalic ink, on a black fluffy fibre - and the web border is a Martha Stuart punch, with some gems.

There are holes in the 'sky' - you can just about see some at the top - and yes Mel - it is a great effect

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. This is FABulous! I love the brightness of your swirls. Swirls rock with the moon shape all holographic & your cat is so cute! Love the addition of a tag & ribbon (wish I'd thought of that!) And how you did the fence. Thanks so much for being my Halloween buddy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment