Tuesday 12 July 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

I must be in a soppy mood lately - I really (really (really) ) hate spiders - and when I saw this little chappie in the shop - I thought - aww how cute - fluffy legs!


He is in the shop HERE


I wanted to keep the black and white look - with just a pop of colour.  And I was very strong with myself and resisted the hot pink look which I love so much - and went bloke's blue in my quest to make cards more male friendly.

The body is copic coloured, legs are black flower soft (which makes a lovely fluffy look) - the dots are 2 copic coloured - I added think black outlines and matted silver then black and raised - and the edge punched with a cobweb and backed with black


Next year's valentines cards (in red) I think!!!

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment