Saturday 30 July 2011

Shows

I have been on The Westmoreland Showground all day with The Lune Valley OBEDIENCE dog show.  The obedience shows are very different to the agility ones - not as big - about half as many dogs and people about - and much more sedate - - - just as many doggie kisses though!

I had just my card stock - did not take a lot of money - but I had both the guys with me and it's such a fantastic day out for them - they learn so much (and get so tired - both fast asleep now).

The old goat was drawing cartoons on the dogs doing silly things and he was kept busy with people queuing.

It was just glorious in the sunshine - you could not wish for a better day out.  This is the best summer we have had for a couple of years - worth all that ice and snow in the winter to be so warm again - wonderful.

I am on the prom on the seafront at Grange-over-Sands tomorrow for the art festival - keep your fingers crossed I can sell a bit.  Then 2 days in the office to catch up

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment