Another week flew by so fast and here we are again, sharing DYSU challenge #18 with you! This week it´s all about purple, the colour of dignity, wisdom and balance!
This week´s sponsors:
Copic Marker Scrapbooking: is giving 6 copic ciao marker (North & South America only), Martha Stewart punch (other countries)
Glitterbabe: is giving 2 images of winner’s choice
Stretch N Bubbles: is giving any 4 images of choice to winner and 2 images to each TOP 3!
A FEW RULES
- our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- only 3 entries per person per Challenge
- make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post
- no back linking
- entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on wednesdays
I have used the butterfly from Glitterbabe. I made them quite small and set them onto an embossed tree leaf background - we have all got somesort of tree / twig / branch type embossing folder - add a few punched flowers - and bingo