Friday 1 April 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

Something a bit different for you today - would make a super Mother's Day or Easter card for someone special

This darling little kitten - always loved this one - is just such fun and you could use it for just about any celebration

in the SHOP HERE








For this project I used 1 x pattern card. 1 x matting colour (this is one of the perlised Bazzil - just gorgeous), 1 x pattern paper.  I really wanted to make all the bits the same - before I started experimenting with both paper sides and bringing in other colours.

anyway - a card


With an interesting middle
- first you open it


Then you find the pocket
- and the tag


How cool is that!

I have added a blank piece so you can add a greeting, and I have to thank Kiki for the basic pattern (check out her blog)

when you use her design - one tiny tip - if you use a patterned card stock remember the template will have a right way to cut it out to get the pattern on top

Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment