Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stretch N Bubbles

You all know how much I love the Stretch N Bubble monsters - I have quite a few and decided to create a new modern fun version on the poem Monday's child.

The book its self is a very simple accordian made from green card - it is A7 so quite small

I used 2 x 12"x12" double sided pattern paperso that all the pages and the cover co-ordinated.

The ink is a teal colour - which was great fun after all the formal black I have been using lately

I have kept the pages faily simple because the paper is so patterned and I wanted the monsters to stand out.








Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and so well executed! I love the colours and the composition - awesome!

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment