Friday 7 January 2011

LIFE

fidget had a 'nutritiional consultation' this morning.  As we don't 'do' cold - dark - frost - snow - night - scary - and (since mummy has been poorly) much getting out of bed at all really!!!  I thought I had better get him weighed.  Well - not too bad really, over all doing well but slightly 'podgy'.  Well that's just about all of us isn't it?  We have a few tips on how to reduce the calories without making him feel deprived and we have to go back next month to be weighed again.

So - what I need is a 'mummy' to take care of me and feed me the right things, cuddle and snuggle me and make sure I get enough sleep and fresh air - any takers???

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment