Thursday 6 January 2011

Do you Stack Up? #1

This is it everyone - we are live and cooking

Do You like to be Challenged? Do You like Prizes? Do you like to be inspired? Well if you said yes to all of these things "Stacked Up" Then this is the Challenge Blog for you :)


The theme for this weeks challenge over at Do You Stack up? Challenges is:-
Cute as a button
The image I have used is from Di's Digis
New one to me - really pretty images to work with.  The drawing is light and delicate and there is loads of datail to colour.
The buttons I used are the tiny red stars on the backing paper and the image corners.  Yes they really are buttons - so tiny, but I actually tied a tread through the holes so you could see they are buttons.  I wanted to keep it wintery - but avoid any Chrismas tones. 
The black 'fur' on the coat is a briliant technique - Flower Soft.  Just lay a good coat of the tackier PVA and sprinkle on some Flower Soft, and press in gently.

Here is my card - I used the wonderful 'Shopping Spree'
Enter over at Do You Stack up? - there are loads of prizes to be won

Yours
kitten xx

8 comments:

  1. Great card - love the calligraphy

    Hugd
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute card. Like the sentiment....

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun.. I love the colors, and the way you put your buttons around.. :) so adorable.. I am so happy to have you on the DYSU DT.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and those little buttons are so cute

    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper, Kitten. It makes me smile!! Great job on the fur!!
    Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, kitten, perfect colour choice for this image!

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment