Saturday 13 November 2010

Stretch n Bubbles

I don't know about you lot - but I have a really bad habit of only doing Christmas cards in red and green.  I don't know what or why - but I always reach for those colours.  So - today I decided to 'force' myself to use pinks/purples.

This wonderfully detailed tree (which is just great for straight colouring in when you want a break from all that shading!) is available in the SHOP - HERE


I was not sure what to do with it - other than I knew I would love all the 'colouring in' bit



So what do you think?  - Different or what?  - Choose some background papers first - then decide what size you want the card (this is 5 1/2" square) - then make your colouring suit the papers.  This is Copics with added gems - liquid pearls - Copic glitter pens (don't ask me to spell it!) - ribbon - and a couple of tags I have had hanging about for years


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment