Friday 22 October 2010

Stretch n Bubbles


I made this card for a challenge - but when I got round to entering it the challenge was ended. I am always doing that - by the time I work out what I am going to do - it's been and gone.

Never mind - it's a beautiful image from Alison - I just love the shape. In the SHOP HERE.

The dress is layered - I shaped it up and used silicone glue to mount it. I prefer using silicone glue to raiser pads because it holds a nicer shape. Loads of tiny gems and half pearls at the top - I use nail gems because they are smaller than normal card makers gems.

Yours

kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Your cards is awesome! I love the colour scheme and the design. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment