Friday 27 August 2010

NEW CARD

I just love this paper - It's a bo bunnie one

The image is Stretch N Bubbles, and Copic coloured
and I have added it to the http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-34-hot-hot-hot.html

- missed these guys - not been able to make the link work for ages - and just found them again - yeah


Copic tip - Copic now do the multi-liner pens in all sorts of colours nut you can only get them in one place in the UK and only the whole set (HOW MUCH????) - so my dear friends over at Cult pens went looking for an alternative.  The Zig Millennium Drawing Pen is compatible - and under £2 each


Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. I very much like the simplicity of your cards. They're very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment