Thursday 10 June 2010

NEW CARD

Spent the morning getting my office back up and running.  Still got loads of shelves to dust and sort out - but it's all back up and functional again.

It's such a relief - and the new window is fantastic.  It is just one huge pane of glass and I look out over the distant mountains and high fells round Windermere.  Gorgeous.

Todays' card - one of sweetpea's new dragons.

Coloured with Copic and background airbrushed.  Now I have had a bit of a re-organise I can get to my air brush more easily I am going to use it more - need more practice with my spray graduating.  The cans of air cost £8 each - so I am still a bit jittery when I use it.

The papers are the new DoCraft Hampton - they are really nice.

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment