Saturday 1 May 2010

NEW SITE

You know how I always say "they are soooo lucky in America, way ahead of us with their craft stuff"  - and how I don't really have many stamps - - ? ? ?

Got some new stamps today - from America - made just for me.  How cool is that - you order - and she makes them for you!!!

IN'T HE CUTE?

I bought a dragon set of 4, and 2 other lady stamps - and the images are quite big - cost me about £20 all in (with the post).  I think that is really good value - hand made designer stamps totally different from anything you will see in any shop here.

Dragon coloured in Copics and trimmed close
slightly raised over a 'nesties' cut label 8 (I think) - which was then Cuttlebug embossed (snow - yes SNOW - it's like Swiss dots but more random) and loads of patterned paper inked at the edges with Distress inks (what else)

http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/ - wonderful

- you wait till you See the baby dragon tomorrow - soooooo cute

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment