Friday 30 April 2010

NEW CARD

New card (and new keyboard - fancied a change - not so sure now - few stickie keys).  Pain levels dropped a bit - hanging around 12/14ish - that's a bit better - well trying


I 'drewed' this cat-ie pickie all by my self - honest - I really did!

- then I picked out the paper I wanted to use with it - and I coloured my cat to match (with pink in the tea towel - and yellow in the socks)

You can see all the matting and stuff for yourself (any questions - just ask) - the embossing behind the cat is a Cuttlebug folder (it is the 'Gratituge' combo) - the patterned paper is Bo Bunny - I love - no -  really - REALLY love - Bo Bunny paper deigns





Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment