Saturday 13 March 2010

STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Bit of panic setting in here - Easter is creeping up on us and my 'doing it in order' is biting the dust
Station 7
Jesus falls - a second time
This is all hand done - mixed brown tone water colour stamps in the back ground - face drawn with dots in Copic. I let it dry for a couple of days and coated it in Crackle paint 'rock candy', then rubbed over with sepia ink. Really pleased with it.

Station 12
Jesus dies
This is an amazing inking background technique - with my hand drawn tree and applied 'tears'


Yours
kitten xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am lovingggg this weather!!!! I'm so excited. This morning I went to a Pampered Chef party at a friend's house, so fun. Followed by cleaning out my car for about an hour and it felt so great. Decided to go to church tonight. Shopping. Out to eat. More shopping.Exhausted and in heaps of pain. Actually kneeling at the front of the church for prayer is what did me in, but still so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment