Thursday 18 February 2010

SITES

David over at www.craftobsessions phoned this morning - the new order from the CHA was being unpacked and the NEW Tim Holtz book 'A Compendium of Curiosities' (great title btw Tim :-) ), has arrived. My copy was sitting on his desk waiting for me - WAITING FOR ME!! Hold me back.
David and Brenda's site is fantastic - they have sooo much variety in the stock - AND it's real stock, in the warehouse, just waiting for a loving home. Well, you have to don't you?
Got my book, a few 'need-ie' bits, and the sale is still clearing the last few bits - so picked up some papers and a couple of things to 'try'.
Thanks for the call David - you can't get better service!!!
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment