Thursday 11 February 2010

NEW CARDS

I have slept off and on for 36 hours - I was loads brighter today and even did a bit of sweeping up outside. Thomas is fine - the lump is about the size of a lemon pointing upwards. I have got him some kitten food thinking that it would have all the vitamins and stuff he needs, but would be easy to digest - he thinks it's great fun



I have been making kiddies age cards for the stall.
These are Woodware stamps - had them for ages. Each year I make a big batch for the stall using a different technique. Last year I flocked their faces - this year I have used Copics and added wobbly eyes. Really fun.
It is also a good way to use up all sorts of scraps.
I just cut up some patterned paper scraps for the backgrounds - and the images are matted with pearl scraps. I usually do 3 of each age up to 11 - I have 4 left from last year, so I hope this year's go as well
Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment