Thursday 17 September 2009

NEW CARDS

I am always saying I want to get more from my stuff. They have to be real work horses and earn their keep by doing loads of things - and I usually get blank looks.


So I will try to show you what I mean. This is an art deco style stamp that I picked up for £1.

This is stamped on velum and gold embossed. Then you dry emboss from the back to get the white effect. This is a DL card - but it is hinged at the top - which is a bit different. The flowers are embossed on the body of the card front and back.






This one is just the topper so far. I used my Copics to colour the image and cut them out and matted them with a pearl green. Then I set them out to look like the leaves were encircling the flower heads, and raised them over a pattern paper.



The only thing I find with Copics - and you are going to laugh! I have always used H2Os - and I can't get used to them not being pearly.

Yours

kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment