Thursday 20 August 2009

STUDY DAY

I have been to class today.
We were thinking about children's cards.


This is a new cricket cartridge that is called 'The Child's Year' (or children;s year). There are loads of silhouettes and cards to cut out.

I don't know - I pride myself that I craft by hand - if you buy a paper cut that I have made It has been cut by hand. Yes - traced - and cut all by myself. Much as I am in awe of the cricket shapes and capabilities - it's kind of sad that technology is getting in the way so much these days.

Me - can't afford one - really can't. Just don't earn the sort of money from my cards that I could invest that much. And anyway - one of my selling points is that I do it all by hand - it is clever though.


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment