Saturday 22 August 2009

NEW IDEA

Have you ever stamped on patterned paper?

We spend so much time colouring in our images, this makes a fabulous change - especially if you stamp on different papers and layer them up.

I wanted to make something a bit more funky for the exam results out today.

I had a few old white aperture cards to use up, so I filled them with different garden like papers (last year's paper mania Secret Garden pad - I have use this continuously) for the backgrounds.

Stamped the tree in black Staz-on - then stamped with versamark slightly off the original and embossed with copper. Building stamping layers is great for foliage - gives real depth and texture.



Then my little owl.
Stamped spotty paper and layered with a flowered tummy - glitter eyes and pearl drops beak.




Try it for yourself

Yours

kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment