Saturday 6 June 2009

SHOWS





NO - THAT'S NOT ME

This is the lady that shared the lounge area with me today.

Today we were at http://www.bendrigg.org.uk/ which is an activity holiday centre for disabled and special needs children. They do abseiling and rock climbing (and canoes) with kids in wheelchairs - it has to be seen to be believed.

I sold a little bit - fairly average day for me - which considering the weather out there today was amazing.

I was so pleased they put me in the warn and dry in the lounge area - I shared the space with a face painter and a lady doing the lucky dip.

Amazing day - huge plaudits to all the folk who not only organise this event every year - but also do such amazing work to support these kids learn, grow and develop day in and day out year after year

Yours
P XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment