Sunday 7 June 2009

NEW SITE

I do still miss my mate over at Scrapbooking Castle - even after all this time.
But life moves on and I have picked up a couple of new suppliers - so have great hopes of them
http://www.cuddlybuddly.com/ - needed some new 'B' plates for my Cuttlebug (can't believe just how much I use it just now - had to clear a real, proper space for it so I could just pull it out and work), Anyway Cutting Edge did not have any, and Cuddly Buddly did, so I spent yesterday's takings with them on a few bits and bobs! THAT'S why it's a hobby Mr tax man!!! Luckily he believes me.
Also http://scrapz.co.uk/ - I have had a couple of orders from her now (one of the things I really like about a site is to know the person/people behind it). She has really unusual stuff - not to everyone's taste, but it's so nice to see a totally different approach - cutting edge unique stuff - and a HUGE range of charms
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment