Tuesday 9 June 2009

LIFE

Have you heard about the new directory for mobile phone numbers? I have no problem with a main directory - might even be useful to some - but I don't want to play.
After a bit of digging about (and it's tucked away a bit) I have found how to take my number off.
Can I be ex-directory with 118 800?
You can become ex-directory by texting the letter ‘E’ to 118800 from the mobile phone you want to be made ex-directory or you can call us on 0800 138 6263. Standard network charges apply. The first time 118 800 contacts you you will be sent an SMS reminding you about how to become ex-directory. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your ex-directory request to take effect.
**** you might want to do this for the kids!
Yours
P XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment