Monday 16 March 2009

DECOUPAGE

Today has been gorgeous again - got loads done in the garden, Seriously need some bricks now! It's amazing what you can do when the weather is mild - it's such a joy to have a couple of good days (if you have FMS - you will understand!)

The old goat is doing the 'Best of the Lakes' show in Windermere - the Hydro Hotel if you are about drop in and say 'hi' - he's in the tent with loads of food producers

Here is what I have been up to - the new decoupage doggies form Do Craft. I know - I am not a huge 'cutie' fan, but I am a huge 'doggie' fan - and they don't have to be 'sugary' sweet!

I do like these - and they are great value.

Got 7 more to finish off





Yours


P XXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment