Monday 22 December 2008

NEW SPACE

I HAVE A ROOF
-
I HAVE A ROOF




Would you believe I have a commission?? I popped in to Janet's on the way to Morrisons to pick up some pale pink card. They were totally dead, getting the new Docraft promo going. They are open tomorrow, but then closed for a week. Looked quite interesting - not telling - very interesting!

Then I tackled Morrisons to do the week's shopping - oh my goodness!!It was mobbed. I usually go on a Monday because it's so quiet, never imagined that every body in the County would be in there.We were quite lucky to find a parking spot close to the doors - but it took us 20 minutes to get out the car park.

Spent the rest of the day dozing in frome of the telly totally shattered!


Yours



P XXXX








1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment